[fashion]

New Music: Kanye West & Jay Z x Monster ft. Bon Iver x Rick Ross x Nick Minaj

Image of Kanye's Tweet
I know I'm late with this post but I had got hit with midterms and hearing about an album that may or may not drop was my least concern. Regardless, I felt some of you my want to know that Kanye and CEO, Jay-Z will be partnering for an album that I hear may only be an EP, but we'll see. This is the second single from the project, if you're wondering where the first one went don't get to excited, we hear it the Power Remix. Enjoy!!!





New Music: Kanye West & Jay Z x Monster ft. Bon Iver x Rick Ross x Nick Minaj New Music: Kanye West & Jay Z x Monster ft. Bon Iver x Rick Ross x Nick Minaj Reviewed by Unknown on 8/30/2010 12:00:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]