[fashion]

BTS: L.E.P. Bogus Boys x Countin' My Money ft. The Cool Kids x J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League x Coodie

L.E.P. is getting ready to hit us with another visual titled "Countin' My Money" feat. The Cool Kids off of their October 31st release Don't Feed the Killaz v.3. The duo called on Coodie from Creative Control to take care of the direction and called upon J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League to bless the keys. Can't wait to see the final cut.


BTS: L.E.P. Bogus Boys x Countin' My Money ft. The Cool Kids x J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League x Coodie BTS: L.E.P. Bogus Boys x Countin' My Money ft. The Cool Kids x J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League x Coodie Reviewed by Unknown on 10/07/2010 12:00:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]