[fashion]

#FlashBackFriday: Nas x Black Girl Lost

Photobucket
FLASHBACK: Man, If this doesn't bring back memories. Nas! It Was Written! Classic! It's quite vague when and where I first heard this joint but I do remember this song left a stain on my brain. I was so inspired that back then, I switched my style, no lie. I wanted to touch the hearts of those that listened to my music more than just throw some darts at my listeners, lol, I know lame ole' me. But for really, I was impressed my the content of this song and the beat selection for the album was incredible . Nas always kept it jazzy, that is, until he got on this "You Can Hate Me Now" kick but when d'evils of the industry are testing you, it's understandable.

Nas' It Was Written was a sophmore release selling more than 3 million copies worldwide while debutting at #1 on the BillBoard 200. The album featured two singles "If I Ruled The World" featuring one our best songstress and female lyricist of our time, Lauryn Hill and "Street Dreams" which both had a BIG buzz circa 1996. Down bottom I included what I felt wouldv'e been a powerful single but we all know the politricks of the recording industry, they wasn't ready for this.

DOWNLOAD: Nas x Black Girl Lost | Mediafire 
#FlashBackFriday: Nas x Black Girl Lost #FlashBackFriday: Nas x Black Girl Lost Reviewed by Unknown on 10/29/2010 05:09:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]