[fashion]

#FlashBackFriday: Pharcyde x Runnin'

LaCabinCalifonia Coverart
FLASHBACK: "Run, Run..Run, Run"...(drifting in a reminisce...)... Okay ya'll I'm back. Yo, I'm NOT saying Dilla was the first producer to use this technique or maybe he was, but this song was the first time I recognized a looped vocal track like this. R.I.P. Dilla.....
 I heard "Runnin'" in high school along with every other #FBF song I've featured but unlike those other #FBF joints, Bay Area natives Pharcyde always had their own steez ( or swag, if you were born after 1985). "Runnin'" was of two singles off the groups major debut Lacabincalifornia circa 1995, peaking #55 on Billboards Hot 100. There's no big backstory for this one, I've just always enjoyed the listen and just thought I'd share with my GUD peoples. Enjoy!!

 

DOWNLOAD: Pharcyde x Runnin' | Mediafire
#FlashBackFriday: Pharcyde x Runnin' #FlashBackFriday: Pharcyde x Runnin' Reviewed by Unknown on 11/19/2010 06:55:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]