[fashion]

#FlashBackFriday: Smooth Da Hustler x Broken Language ft. Trigga Da Gambla

smooth da hustler coverart
FLASHBACK: I was 16 and high as a kite when I first heard this. In that same 89 Celica with the Yellow racing stripe... riding with my bro Dwayne, smh. See, thing about my Bro he had every tape you could think of that got distributed out of the East Coast back in the early 90's. These tapes were authentic straight out of every bodega that surrounded Pink House out in BK. Still to this day, I'm sure my dude is still bumping cassettes, that's just how he gets down. I remember thinking after listening to this, like DAMN these is the illest dudes from NY, straight up so many East Coast astist Tyson'd this man style it's ridiculous, so I had to go diggin' through webcrates to find this and bring you flashback into my life. This joint comes from Smooth's debut Once Upon A Time In America circa 1996. Enjoy...Oh, included after the jump is the visuals for "Broken Language", classic!

#FlashBackFriday: Smooth Da Hustler x Broken Language ft. Trigga Da Gambla #FlashBackFriday: Smooth Da Hustler x Broken Language ft. Trigga Da Gambla Reviewed by Unknown on 11/05/2010 05:09:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]