[fashion]

Mixtape: B.o.B x No Genre

B.o.B.xNOGENRE
I thought dude was going pop but I guess I was wrong...B.o.B delivers No Genre featuring the likes of Cyhi Da Prynce, T.I., Playboi Tre and many more with production from JR Rotem, Jim Ronson, Polow Da Don and himself. 16 tracks - no fillers, including "I'm Beamin" featuring All City chess Club, hit the jump for the tracklist...

Oh, new visuals "The Watchers" from ya mans after the jump...

DOWNLOAD: B.o.B x No Genre | Mediafire
1.) Beast Mode – (Prod. by Infinity)
2.) So So – (Prod. by Jim Jonsin)
3.) How u do that – (Prod. by Kutta)
4.) Feet Don’t Fail Me Now – T.I. & Spodee – (Prod. by Kutta)
5.) Higher – feat. Playboy Tre – Prince Cy Hi & Bun B – (Prod. by Polow da Don)
6.) Shoot up the Station – (Prod. by Kutta)
7.) Not Lost – feat. T.I. – (Prod. by JR Rotem)
8.) Cold As Ice – (Prod. by Mike Caren & B.o.B)
9.) The Watchers – (Prod. by B.o.B)
10.) Batman Flow – feat. Donnis – (Prod. by Dr. Luke)
11.) American Dreamin – (Prod. by Mike Caren & B.o.B)
12.) Grand Hustle Kings – feat. Young Dro & T.I. – (Prod. by Quincy Jones)
13.) Dr. Aden – (Prod. by Jack Splash)
14.) Attraction – (Prod. by B.o.B)
15.) Game Time – (Prod by J. Lack)
16.) I’m Beaming – Remix (All City Chess Club)


Mixtape: B.o.B x No Genre Mixtape: B.o.B x No Genre Reviewed by Unknown on 12/07/2010 08:13:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]