[fashion]

Art: S.I.ND.I.K. x Graffiti on Girls


Russian artist Kostya Sindik explores the new medium of flesh, while painting his name "Sindik" on 6 women in a graffiti type style in acrylic. The video is a bit Rated-R, so you might want to turn your office comp. all the way around, ALL THE WAY!

Continue reading for still images taken by photographer, Nataly Nocelli.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Art: S.I.ND.I.K. x Graffiti on Girls Art: S.I.ND.I.K. x Graffiti on Girls Reviewed by Unknown on 3/21/2011 02:10:00 AM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]