[fashion]

Kicks: HUF x
Fall 2011 Footwear

I

The now internet-based brand HUF presents a look into their Fall 2011 footwear collection, featuring the the "Black Pack" which contains: the Hupper, Choice and Genuine as well as The Southern splashed in red suede and a gum sole, and The Choice is blue suede. HUF's Fall footwear collection will become available through retailers starting this month, including the HUF online store.

Get a closer look at HUF's Fall offerings after the jump...

I
I
I
I
Kicks: HUF x
Fall 2011 Footwear
Kicks: HUF x</br> Fall 2011 Footwear
Reviewed by Unknown on 8/08/2011 12:00:00 AM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]