[fashion]

Sports: NFL x
Playoffs 2012


Go big or go home. This year’s NFL playoffs have been absolutely exciting. From Tebow shutting up the naysayers for at least a week to the 49ers smacking all the negative critics and Drew Brees in the mouth, the Divisional Championship round should be just as good if not better.

Not to mention the Texans getting their first playoff victory only to face the black-hearted Ravens and Brady does what he’s expected to do, remind everyone he’s still the best playing.

Will the cliché of Defense wins championships become reality? If so expect a San Francisco 49ers VS. Baltimore Ravens match-up in Indy this year. Or will Brady take the New England Patriots and put up numbers continuing to make up for his defense or lack thereof and face Eli and the New York Giants in the house that his brother Peyton built. We shall soon see. No Defending champions this year as the Green Bay Packers got knocked out by the G-men at home In Lambeau and the Pittsburgh Steelers got a rude awakening by Tebow and the Broncos.



Who are you cheering for next week? My guess is theirs a lot of 49ers fans out there. As I take off my Favre #4 jersey for the last time this year I’m sure my pops will be expecting me to put on the Montana throw-back next week but I don’t want to jinx a team. So I think I’ll formally be neutral but it feels good to see the 9ers doing well again. At least take down the Giants for me.  Let me know who your team is and why you’re expecting victory next week. Or if your team is out of the running and you still feel a little hurt let us know. I love hearing the smack talk. Check out next week match-ups below.


No. 4 New York Giants (9-7) at No. 2 San Francisco (13-3)


Sunday, January 22     6:30 p.m. ET (FOX)


No. 2 Baltimore (12-4) at No. 1 New England (13-3)

Sunday, January 22     3 p.m. ET (CBS)

Sports: NFL x
Playoffs 2012
Sports: NFL x</br> Playoffs 2012
Reviewed by Unknown on 1/15/2012 07:04:00 PM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]