[fashion]

Music Video:
Mahtie Bush x
A.D.I.D.A.S.


Mahtie Bush flips the playful ADIDAS abbreviation into a chant for champions, in his latest "A.D.I.D.A.S" visual directed by Greg Iron. 

Download the Mahtie's latest release also titled A.D.I.D.A.S in collaboration with the turntablist group Sleeprockers.
Music Video:
Mahtie Bush x
A.D.I.D.A.S.
Music Video:</br> Mahtie Bush x</br> A.D.I.D.A.S.
Reviewed by Unknown on 5/01/2012 12:53:00 PM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]