[fashion]

Arts

Shepard Fairey Designs T-Shirt for Bernie Sander Campaign


G lobally famous for his OBEY imprint, the artist slash activist Shepard Fairey is taking interest and his influence to politics once again. This time around Fairey will backing the 2016 Presidential democrat candidate, Bernie Sanders, Hilary's opposer. The L.A-based artist took to his twitter to voice his opinion on the candidate and why he supports Sanders 100% and feels you should too.

Already becoming a staple in politics and design since Barack's "HOPE" poster, Shepard Fairey has created a limited edition t-shirt for Bernie Sanders campaign, helping Sander's raise funds since his campaign doesn't accept money from large corporations. Read Fairey's statement below.

Bernie Sanders is the real deal and I feel it’s important for me to voice my support for his bid for President. I think he’s the candidate who will look out for the interest of average Americans and the candidate who to me embodies the principles of justice, equality, liberty, and access to the American Dream. I designed these t-shirts based off what I created for the @chilipeppers fundraiser concert, and I’m happy these will help to fund Bernie’s campaign since he absolutely does not take money from corporations or Super PACs. Bernie needs help from people like you and me and I think he’ll look out for the needs of people like you and me. Pick up a t-shirt and help support Bernie Sanders! - Shepard Visit ObeyGiant.com for more info. Shirt also avail. in white. @berniesanders #berniesanders #obeygiant #obey #shepardfairey #feelthebern
– Shepard Fairey 

Arts

Shepard Fairey Designs T-Shirt for Bernie Sander Campaign
<h1 class="ph-tags">Arts </h1>Shepard Fairey Designs T-Shirt for Bernie Sander Campaign
Reviewed by Unknown on 2/22/2016 01:52:00 AM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]