[fashion]

T.I. - "D.O.P.E." feat. Marsha Ambrosius, Prod. by Dr. Dre (Video)

T.I. DOPE Cover Art

The Dime Trap coming soon!

T.I. and the legendary west coast producer Dr. Dre have tapped in with each other for the lead single "D.O.P.E." off T.I.'s upcoming The Dime Trap album. The song seeks Marsha Ambrosius for vocal assistance while containing a sample from Aaliyah's "Rock the Boat."


Tip's The Dime Trap marks his tenth album – which currently doesn't have a release date. Watch the visuals to D.O.P.E. featuring a star-studded cast and cameos by Travi$ Scott, Big Sean, Nelly, and Killer Mike.


T.I. - "D.O.P.E." feat. Marsha Ambrosius, Prod. by Dr. Dre (Video) T.I. - "D.O.P.E." feat. Marsha Ambrosius, Prod. by Dr. Dre (Video) Reviewed by Unknown on 5/16/2016 06:39:00 PM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]