[fashion]

Wale - "My P.Y.T." (Stream)



Inspired by the King of Pop's Thriller single.

Wale's "My P.Y.T." finally gets some play after taking to Genius to drop the lyrics to the first single off of his upcoming project S.H.I.N.E. – an acroynm for Still Here Ignoring Negative Energy. The album will follow-up the MMG artist's 2015-release The Album About Nothing.


My P.Y.T. contains a sample from Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" from the 1982 release Thriller. The track sees assistance from MMG's official DJ, Sam Sneak.

Stream Wale's "My P.Y.T." below and head to iTunes to for purchasing.


Wale - "My P.Y.T." (Stream) Wale - "My P.Y.T." (Stream) Reviewed by Unknown on 5/20/2016 03:11:00 AM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]