[fashion]

#FlashBackFriday: Raekwon x Verbal Intercourse ft. Nas x Ghostface Killah

Photobucket
FLASHBACK:  Wow! Almost 15 years when I first laid eyes on this cover. I remember being in San Jose going through all my cousin Maurice's cd's and came across this thinking, why in the hell does Reese have a Wu-Tang album, he's a gang member, gangsters don't listen to Wu-Tang, lol. But little did I know, although Cousin Reese was bangin', he was the man when it came to music of our culture, whether it was oldies or old school rap. I remember throwing the cd in and sittiing next to the boombox for hours, hoping the fam would see how much I showed interest in it and probably shoot it to me, haha, I know lame huh? But unfortunately that didn't happen. I guess back then I wasn't bulit 4 it. S/O to Reese for having this in his collection though, I finally got my hands on my own copy my freshman year.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx was a classic, it debuted Rae as a proclaimed solo artist emcee, hitting #4 on the Billboard 200 in it's first week. But much like The Chef's character the numbers didn't stop climbing, by the next month Nielsen Soundscan calculated 1.1 copies sold, just in the U.S. alone making Raekwon a platinum artist. The track I included was one of the album's best featuring Nas and Rae's partner in rhyme Ghostface Killah.



DOWNLOAD: Raekwon x Verbal Intercourse ft. Nas x Ghostface Killah | Mediafire
#FlashBackFriday: Raekwon x Verbal Intercourse ft. Nas x Ghostface Killah #FlashBackFriday: Raekwon x Verbal Intercourse ft. Nas x Ghostface Killah Reviewed by Unknown on 10/22/2010 05:42:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]