[fashion]

#FlashBackFriday: Camp Lo x Luchini

Camp Lo,Uptown Saturday Night
FLASHBACK: Well, Well, now who remembers this? Let alone, who remembers the Virgin Megastore?Well, you other cities might still have yours, though I highly doubt it, but Sacramento lost ours as soon as the CD burner was invented. Yupp! I used to love riding the bus all the way to Virgin, just to stand at their listening stations, reading the back credits, wishing I had the ends to cop the album, that's' why I only got to cop this "Luchini" as a single, LOL. Only reason I remember it was this single is that I used to freestyle to the instrumental for hours. Though, I did get my hand on an official full copy, I still only played 2 tracks or maybe 3. Can anyone guess the other track?



DOWNLOAD: Camp Lo x Luchini |Mediafire
#FlashBackFriday: Camp Lo x Luchini #FlashBackFriday: Camp Lo x Luchini Reviewed by Unknown on 11/12/2010 05:32:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]