[fashion]

Film: Cubannielinks x Short Documentary


Cubannielinks has been around the underground for a few years now and is one of the dopest costume jewelry lines out of NYC. Founder & owner Annie Basulto also known as Annie Cubannie teamed up with Steve Oemwenkhae of MINDLESSPHOTOS to shot a short documentary. It gives insight on where Miss. Annie would like to take the company in the future and interviews from some familiar faced customers. You may have also seen Cubannielinks inside of your favorite magazines: Complex, XXL, MISSBEHAVE, and The Source to name a few. I am very happy for Annie (Love her name but I may be bias). I've been a fan of Cubannielinks since about '08 thanks to the lovely ladies at FreshFiends (Lady La is featured inside the documentary)and also because I love the name considering I believe (in my head) that I am Cuban, so I am proud to see a Latina making her own way within the fashion industry. ENJOY!
Film: Cubannielinks x Short Documentary Film: Cubannielinks x Short Documentary Reviewed by Ann Caesar on 12/07/2010 12:00:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]