[fashion]

Kicks: Marc Jacobs x Highlight Sneaker

Photobucket

I swear (fingers crossed) to you I'm trying to rid myself of these lustful ways, but how can I when their are people like Marc Jacobs in the world designing our lives? I just can't. The fashion King has made a another sneaker for us! Yes us ladies, & what did he decide to name them: Highlight. How fitting. The sneaker is pretty simple, but those highlights of color are very intriguing to the eye. Not too much. With the gray suede all over top and embossed Marc Jacobs logo on the tongue what gal wouldn't want these to make this a perfect winter? They run for $430 a pop. A little out of my pockets, but if there's really a Santa; I haven't been that naughty this year. More detail after the jump...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kicks: Marc Jacobs x Highlight Sneaker Kicks: Marc Jacobs x Highlight Sneaker Reviewed by Ann Caesar on 12/07/2010 12:01:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]