[fashion]

New Music: Moe Green x Trouble Raps


After releasing his highly anticipated Lionheart, Green goes in over Pusha T and Tyler, The Creators latest Pharrell produced single "Trouble On My Mind."

"Trouble On My Mind' nails that old Star Trak feel perfectly to me.....I was a big fan of what they were doing with that sound back in the day; this one jumped out to me immediately."

DOWNLOAD: Moe Green x Trouble Raps | Mediaifre
New Music: Moe Green x Trouble Raps New Music: Moe Green x Trouble Raps Reviewed by Unknown on 7/28/2011 12:00:00 AM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]