[fashion]

Music: Earl Sweatshirt x
Wind In My Sails (UPDATED)



A fter announcing to change his stage name 5 months ago, we get taste of the Earl Sweatshirt we have become accustomed to know. Taking to his twitter, the former Odd Future member asked his fans "Soundcloud or Youtube?"After choosing the first, Sweatshirt drops off a new track entitled “Wind In My Sails.”



Within the three hours I slept (slobbering on my pillow, dreaming about those Janoski's), Sweatshirt took to his SC to release two more tracks and what is starting to look like a soon to be future release.



Music: Earl Sweatshirt x
Wind In My Sails (UPDATED)
Music: Earl Sweatshirt x<br /> Wind In My Sails (UPDATED)
Reviewed by Unknown on 1/25/2016 11:34:00 PM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]