[fashion]

Music: Dave East x
Not in My Lane (Stream)



Dave East may be a new name in your playlist but the Harlem emcee is definitely not new to his craft. With four EastMix(es) already kicking off the year, East delivers his fifth installment "Not in My Lane," borrowing Drake's "Summer Sixteen." Listen to the "Not in My Lane" below. 



Music: Dave East x
Not in My Lane (Stream)
Music: Dave East x<br /> Not in My Lane (Stream)
Reviewed by Unknown on 2/09/2016 09:19:00 PM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]