[fashion]

D.I.T.C. - "Rock Shyt" (Stream)



Diamond D and Lord Finesse and go in over a Super Ugly beat.

F at Joe, Lord Finesse & Diamond D link up over some Supa Ugly production for "Rock Shyt." The Bronx bombers have been consistent on weekly drop, as the pioneers prepare for their forthcoming compilation project, D.I.T.C. Studios.



Taken from the DITC Studio album available early this week as a Deluxe Edition x2CD including instrumental versions direct from D.I.T.C. online. - D.I.T.C.
D.I.T.C. - "Rock Shyt" (Stream) D.I.T.C. - "Rock Shyt" (Stream) Reviewed by Unknown on 3/22/2016 08:59:00 AM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]