[fashion]

New Music: J.Y. x I'll Be Good ft. Joell Ortiz & Avery Storm

Photobucket
Jersey's, J.Y., the son of Pete Rock & CL Smooth Road Manager is set to release his long awaited LP The Hiring Process which hits shelves and Itunes July 28th. I'll Be Good features the boy Ortiz and Avery Storm which I hear will be joining him at the release in NY. Biggups to 2DBz




New Music: J.Y. x I'll Be Good ft. Joell Ortiz & Avery Storm New Music: J.Y. x I'll Be Good ft. Joell Ortiz & Avery Storm Reviewed by Unknown on 7/20/2010 08:14:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]