[fashion]

Music: Mannie Fresh x Hate ft. Lil Wayne & Juvenile



T he legendary Cash Money crew seem to have squashed their miniscule quarrel and linked up with the man behind the boards, Mannie Fresh, for a new joint titled "Hate." The bouncy drumline track is nostalgic to the original Cash Money/Hot Boys sound–minus B.G. and Turk. Fresh added,
One word to describe this track: Bawesome—because I’m a boss and I’m awesome. I’ve put a lot of effort into making this track happen. I’ve always been the liaison between these guys, they took my word and put their trust in me in bringing everyone together for this hot track. You definitely can expect more from this project I’m about to drop with Mass Appeal Records. This is just the foreplay, you can expect the eargasm later.
 


Music: Mannie Fresh x Hate ft. Lil Wayne & Juvenile Music: Mannie Fresh x Hate ft. Lil Wayne & Juvenile Reviewed by Unknown on 2/25/2016 11:19:00 PM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]