[fashion]

DJ Quik & Problem - 'Rosecrans' EP

Rosecrans Cover Art

Quik and Problem put on for they city.

O ne minute I read there was an album coming, within the next hour...viola.


I guess the legendary west coaster, DJ Quik and newcomer Problem didn't want to make fans any longer. Although, I was amped when I first read the headline, no lie, it was one of those double takes where you had to rub your eyes and shake your head.

Alright enough with small talk when there is something this big is on the line. Joining forces to put on for the their city, triple OG DJ Quik and YG Problem release a 6-track effort titled Rosecrans. The EP features the likes of Game, Candace Boyd, Badd Lucc, Buddy and Wiz Khalifa. Hold up Wiz Khalifa? I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather seen Nipsey Hussle on the Tracklist. Not taking nothing away from Wiz but... my west coasters feel me.

If you've been missing that G-Funk from your boy Quik, be sure to give Rosecrans a spin below.

Rosecrans Front Cover Rosecrans Back Cover



DJ Quik & Problem - 'Rosecrans' EP DJ Quik & Problem - 'Rosecrans' EP Reviewed by Unknown on 4/19/2016 11:08:00 PM Rating: 5
Image Link [https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IV-wchM6px0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAJNk/rHXbM5SLpA0/s512-c/photo.jpg] Author Name [Geezus Muhammad] Author Description [Street Culture Enthusiast] Facebook Username [RickGPhotography] Twitter Username [geezusisdope] GPlus Username [104003336345269604168] Pinterest Username [gud_skunc] Instagram Username [geezusisdope]